RESTRICTION & EXCLUSIONS
- All members are required to show their membership card at the beginning of each transfer. The member requesting the transfer must be present and take the trip.
- Companies can set up corporate memberships and have multiple enrollees. The “Company” will act as a “Sponsor” to each employee that they set up under their membership. The company will be allowed to pay for each employee’s membership. Each employee will have their own membership number and available benefits can only be used by that employee. There can be no cross-use or lending of membership benefits.
- Any unused monthly benefits will not carry over into the next month.
- Members will have the availability to move up in levels based on increased usage. Membership usage and level increase criteria will be outlined in new member packets when membership is initiated. Once membership is approved and activated, you will receive your personalized membership card along with your new member packet and some nice gifts. You will still be able to use your benefits prior to you receiving your card by using your membership number.
- Allotted trips will have a maximum radius of 22 miles. Additional mileage will be charged at a flat rate of $2O/10 mile increments. Members will be able to request additional transfer above their monthly allotment at standard rates minus a 20 percent discount.
- Platinum and Diamond members will have access to exotic vehicles (subject to availability) only in the cities listed in their terms of agreement. They will still be able to request standard luxury vehicles in any market.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted prior to the 15th of the month that the request is made to avoid being charged the following month.
- A member can designate one (1) person to be added to their membership and share the usage for an additional $50 per month added to the monthly fee for Elite Membership. For Platinum Membership add an additional $250 per month. For Diamond membership add an additional $1000 per month